The experience you will have while shopping with us is sure to leave you happy and satisfied. We have flexible and easy-going payment schemes for all our customers so that they do not face any complications while making payments.
Our payment options include:
- Cash on Delivery (COD) – Here, you can pay cash for the product only after it has been delivered on your specified address. In other words, the payment here will be made in person. We
- Online payment – There are multiple ways through which you can make your payment online:
- Direct bank deposit – Here, you can transfer funds directly to the bank account. For this, you will not be required to take help of paper checks that rather complicate your payment.
- Debit/Credit Card – Here, you can make use of your debit or credit card to make the payment. In other words, you can take advantage of net banking and process the payment.
- Paytm–This is another electronic payment mode, which you can avail to make online payments without any charges.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) – Here, you can transfer funds electronically. For this, you must have an account in any bank, and the person to whom you will be transferring funds must also have an account with such a bank having thesame facility. NEFT can be done through smartphones without any difficulty. The payment process does not take much time to initiate.
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) – Here, you can make instant payments by transferring funds electronically through smartphones. No time is taken to initiate this payment process.
As we ship products to almost all major cities throughout India, we have a COD facility for people living in their respective cities. Also, in the case of online payments, you will not have to pay any extra charge. So, you can now shop for our products and avail of these flexible easy payment schemes.